Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Where have you been?

Well life has taken a very remarkable upswing for me.  I apologize that I haven't been more active on the blog.  I truly run out of things to say. During the past few months I have been hard at work with orders coming in for the holidays.  

On a more significant note I have been studying to become a Reiki Master.  So what is reiki? The way I like to explain it is as a type of universal energy that is channeled through the practitioner to the recipient.  The recipient receives whatever type of energy they need to become realigned with their true self.  It could be spiritual, physical, mental or all of the above.  Like all healing modalaties a healer that is not an actual medical doctor can never claim that they can "heal" anything no matter how true in thier experience it may be.  As a Reiki Master the most we can ever promise is relaxation.  However that being said I can say that I personally no longer have an issue with the sciatica I've had for years after working on myself.  My asthma hasn't popped up once.  And I have more energy than I have had in 20 years.  My body was hurting all the time.  I had headaches every day and a myriad of chronic issues.  I was in bed by 8 and could barely drive myself to the store.  Since I started my energy work I have been driving long distances.  Last night it was almost midnight by the time I returned.  I used to have to be chauffeured most places.  I cannot put into words how epic this is!

From a friend I worked on "During multiple sessions with Bonnie I've experienced relief from back pain which is not quite gone but whenever I had my sessions it disappeared completely.  I'm confident it will not return with additional work.  One night I was having terrible stomach issues and it was immediately relieved.    During a time when I was having extreme anxiety I felt more relaxed and could sleep but I also felt as if something has been removed from me.  I felt like something had been physically pulled out of my body.  I have felt warm sensations and tingling throughout my body during the work.  Immediate relief from sinus pressure.  Once when she was doing some work on my head area my usually clogged allergic sinuses cleared.  Whenever I have had this energy work done I have felt calm, fresh, and relaxed."

I have every intention of taking on energy work as a full practice.  It is because of the health opportunities that I have had that I turned to this type of work.  My initial intention was to work on myself and then use it to help others.  I am excited to go further and learn additional modalities like DNA and matrix healing, light body activation.

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...