Friday, July 20, 2012

Local Kid Makes Good!

Earlier I talked about marketing yourself in print and I am back to update!  I had the opportunity to interview with local reporter Eric Mungenast on my business and feature in Birds and Blooms. 

I had initially contacted the paper about a month ago to share my news and Eric contacted me recently for the interview.  I went into the local CVS to pick up a copy as Eric said it was due to run Friday.  I stood there with tears welling up in my eyes as starting back at me on the front page were my nests.  Front page!  Yes, yes you know how I am.  I get all weepy and sentimental.  But being grateful and humbled are never bad qualities to have.

Extra extra read all about it!  A big thanks again to reporter Eric Mungenast.



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...