Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I miss the 80's!

So I'm sitting here working and jamming out to 80's tunes.  And I'm thinking "man the 80's friggen rocked".  I think I will do an occasional post about why the 80's rocked.  Here's a few for today:

Jelly Bracelets-Black or sparkle only!


Snoopy Snow Cone Machine-Slushy goodness if you could complete it before the ice melted or your arm fell off.
It's sparkle AND cats!  My two favorite things!  I could implode from ecstasy if I wore this now!

Care Bear Stare!  Speaks for itself.
John Hughes we miss you...

Easy Bake Oven-Could give you third degree burns but you still loved it!

 Underoos
Embarrassing photos of Dad's with short shorts, tube socks, and  perms are always in.
What do you miss??

8 comments:

  1. Great memories of the jelly bracelets! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember always picking through the big bin for all the sparkly and black ones.

      Delete
  2. i'll add to that list......neon jelly sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember wearing those until they snapped and I'd have to get a new pair. At Zayre's!

      Delete
  3. Um, Care Bears and the Breakfast Club rule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my little pony's and carebears and gummie bears and all those wonderful cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bouncing here and there and everywhere! Love that. I will show pics of my ponies in one of the future posts.

      Delete
  5. Star Trek returned in 1987 with TNG.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...