Sunday, June 17, 2012

Skin 79 Super BB Cream VIP Gold Collection Review

There has been a tremendous hype about BB creams lately.  Skin 79 has one of the higher rated creams out there and I was excited to try something that had a natural look but provided good coverage with skin improving ingredients.  I've seen all these rave reviews and thought I would give it a go.  My skin is not wrinkled but I have a lot of redness, broken capillaries, sun damage, and sensitivity.  I normally do not go out without foundation.  I didn't exactly expect this to replace it but thought it might be better to have an alternative to having to go out with a full face. 



After a lot of reading I found the VIP Gold to be the best for me as I have very dry skinThe skin improving ingredients sounded promising and I liked that it contained an SPF and whitening as like I said I have sun damage.



Right out of the bottle it was quite thick, much what you would expect in a cream foundation only the coverage is minimal.  It did even out the redness but it took 3 layers so it is buildable.  The one color only does adapt to your skin and I found it to be a good match given about a half hour or so.  However I found it to feel thick and heavy on the skin and it did indeed look as if I had foundation on.  My actual foundation actually covers very well and has a much more natural look and I don't feel it on the skin.  So for me this did not work.  Wearing actual foundation is a much better option.  After about an hour my skin became very uncomfortable and I washed it off to find my skin was quite red and irritated.  For me...epic fail and back to the store it goes.

In my opinion this is more suitable for those who have young or near perfect skin that can get away with a tinted moisturizer.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...