Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Elusive Etsy Front Page!

I cannot believe this day has come. I woke up to 25 emails and many messages on my Etsy from my lovely ladies of teamleanonme. At first I panicked thinking something was wrong. Upon signing on to Etsy I found out that at about 10pm last night for the very first time ever, I was on the front page. My glass suncatcher made it.  I couldn't believe it. My sweet girls couldn't type fast enough. Poor things were probably on pins and needles waiting for me to respond but I was in bed! I was so elated when I saw it I burst into tears. The Etsy front page is coveted. It's like the holy grail for some of us. I had give up on ever getting there and yet there I was. I had to rub my eyes a few times to make sure I was awake. 

While my items did not fly off the shelves, no sales to speak of.  I did have about 2600 views.  I could care less about sales right now.  I am ecstatic!

Here it is!

'Start the February with love!' by imali


Butterfly Bracelet with Ivor...
$19.00

Sweetheart Dog Cowl / Neck W...
$18.00

Autumn Harvest Felted Pebble...
$36.00

Canadian Honker Geese & Sand...
$25.00

Quilted textile hen ornament...
$25.00

Suncatcher Prism Window Art ...
$35.00

Michigan home decor Key hook...
$65.00

love birds
$7.00

two nesting bowls orange and...
$28.00

Forest Green Mini Trays
$17.50

Sale 10% - Deer Antler Valen...
$20.00

i love you photography - Val...
$11.00

ON SALE Shabby Chic - Shiver...
$68.00

Set of 12 ISLAND MINT Wool ...
$15.00

Yellow Damask Bowl
$20.00

Pulley Wheel Industrial Deco...
$29.00

5 comments:

  1. Awww, it looks gorgeous up there! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW congratulations, no wonder you feel estatic.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...