Friday, January 27, 2012

From The Workbench

Some of you know that I have a special place in my heart for hummingbirds.  In honor of this I decided to create some hummingbird nest rings.  These rings are tiny cousins of the larger rings.  With only two delicate tiny eggs.  Hummingbirds usually have two babies in a nest.  To get a good idea of just how tiny and delicate these nests are take a look at the photo of me holding the nest.  One nest measures about as large as my thumbnail.  These little nests really make me smile.







 


3 comments:

  1. I love hummingbirds, too! What a fun idea for a ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! I love hummingbirds. I am always in awe of them and their nests are so amazingly tiny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...