Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crazy Busy

Today is normally Wordless Wednesday but I've been sharing lots of photos. I've been so busy with life I haven't had time to blog, so my apologies. I am sharing some new items today that are now available.

I found these beautiful chandelier crystals in an antique shop in Newport, RI.  Perfect for gothic and vampire fanatics. 
 This beautiful citrine necklace has wonderful energy!

These sea glass tusks remind me of candy corn and Mike and Ike's!




Available in my shop.  Just click the link to the right to see all my items!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely creations. The Candy corn glass is so beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just great pieces! Love the vibrant color and energy of all three creations :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...