Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Walk In The Woods

A walk in the woods today.  I made five laps each time taking in different pieces of nature.  Each lap I made I noticed something I had not noticed before.  I tried to take in the different senses.  The brush underfoot, sometimes mossy and soft and other times crunchy.  Leaves rustling, birds chirping, the wind blowing through the trees.  The smell of the damp moss, the richness of the dirt.  And above all else the beauty and serenity of nature.





























6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and so peaceful. Amazing what you notice when you just take the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are just stunning! There is so much to see even in the smallest places if only we take time to look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo's are amazing. I felt like i was walking right along side you :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so lovely. It makes me wish that I walked in the woods more... I noticed a few mushroom photos-do you ever collect mushrooms? My dad is really into foraging and finds loads of them for us to eat. Some of the best, trumpets, hen of the woods, and chantrelles...

    Anyway, looks like you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

    Amber I have never collected any. Every time I take photos I hear my parents saying "don't touch those, they might be poison". I don't know enough about them to tell the difference and I'd hate to be wrong. Even when I took these I came home and Dad said "did you wash your hands? You didn't touch any did you?" LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...