Friday, August 26, 2011

From The Workbench

I got a huge shipment of crystal yesterday (one of my favorites) and spent most of yesterday making new items.  






Green Crystal Bracelet




This gorgeous clear crystal was a custom item.






Clear Crystal Bracelet



I could just not stop admiring the colors in this necklace.  I had to stop myself from going overboard on photos.  Every click was a different color, different dimension.




Rainbow Crystal Necklace


Today I will be focusing on what I call the disco ball necklace.  These gigantic 18mm round crystal are going to make a gorgeous statement necklace.  They are black diamond which is more of a light gray but held to the light they are more of a dark champagne color.









Expect to see lots of new crystal listings from me!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...