Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordfull Wednesday

Well today I would usually just post a photo.  But I feel that continued encouragement is better.  So today an offering from my bedtime reading last night.

You may have a fresh start any moment your choose, for this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down.  - Mary Pickford


Newport RI Ocean Drive





Rather then fight against the current and be tossed around in the sea, let the waves wash over you, make you new and go where the current takes you. - myself

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring quotes and gorgeous photograph! It's a shame the mermaid that usually sits upon that rock is so good at dodging camera captures. ;D

    -:¦:- WW: Bee Upon Lavender -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how hard I try I just cannot seem to catch any elementals or faeries. They're too quick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...