Sunday, June 19, 2011

Random Musings and Man Candy

So I've decided to change my template in hopes of a better working layout.  Who knows how many times I will do this?  Hopefully not a lot.  Since mostly the ladies are probably going to be following my blog I will be posting about my lady thoughts in addition to my business related ones.  Being that I love what I do I tend to mix business with pleasure because no one wants to be all business all the time. 

So yesterday I went to see Thor.  If you are interested in the superhero type flicks or mythology this was an amazing movie.  Out of all these movies this one is by far my favorite.  Of course cinematically speaking it was a graphic delight.  Great storyline, and for those of you who say "well it's not really my thing", well is this?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...