Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blogging Ehhhhh...

Today is my very first blog entry.  I have never blogged before and you will notice that by my blog I am sure.  Because it's pretty unfinished.  Yes see that twitter bird?  Want to follow me?  Sure, ok I don't know how to make it work.  I haven't the slightest clue as to how any of this works.  Codes and widgets and rss feeds and all kinds of craziness.  Who wants to hear my incessant ramblings?  I didn't think anyone did.  I guess we'll find out.  I have to listen to the nonsense all day in my head and quite frankly I'd like to turn it off! 

I'm starting to realize this may be a necessary evil of successful business.  I really want to get a blog going for my Etsy team, Team Lean On Me (aka the most super awesome team ever).  So in order to do that properly I have to start here figuring out how the heck blogs work.  I've uploaded this template which I think is quite lovely and saves me lots of time.  I'm fighting my need to spend hours customizing it and opting to learn how everything else works instead.  So for now I am talking to myself.  Now off to get some followers!

So soon to be followers...Any suggestions?  Is the font ok?  Does anything hurt your eyes?  Too big, too small, hard to read?  Open for comments.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the dark side, darling! We have cake here! I'm a novice blogger as well, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Thus far, everything here looks very pretty! I'm now following you, and so glad to see you here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...